top of page
If you employ five or more persons you are legally required to provide:
A written health and safety policy... Written general risk assessment and additional workplace risk assessments... Employee consultations... Accident and first aid arrangements...
Health and safety training...
Ad hoc support / on demand.
1. Health and safety audit reviewing the premises and all existing documentation.
2. Site general risk assessment and action plan.
3. Work-related risk assessments: DSE workstation assessments / manual handling / COSHH.
4. Bespoke health and safety policy handbook, together with relevant forms and templates.
5. RAMS (risk assessments and method statements).
7. Accident reporting assistance.
8. Tool box talks and face to face awareness training.
9. Workplace wellbeing plan and support.
10. Advice and guidance for your workplace.
Who's it for?
Businesses that require support with a one off project or ad hoc assistance.
bottom of page